Charity Car Wash Program
The Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program offers an effective fundraising option for qualifying organizations. If your organization is a registered non-profit organization, you can sell Charity Car Wash tickets for our environmentally friendly tunnel locations throughout the Puget Sound area.
Selling Charity Car Wash tickets instead of having a parking lot car wash is not only an easy way for you to raise funds, it’s also better for the environment!
- You can sell car wash tickets any time of the year.
- Your fundraiser doesn't have to be limited to a day or weekend.
- You can potentially raise more money with the same number of people.
- Tickets are good at any Brown Bear Car Wash tunnel location.
- It gives your organization a profit potential of over 233%!
- Raise funds and protect the environment at the same time!
Each Charity Car Wash ticket is good for one (1) Beary Clean car wash. Customized with your organization's name and/or message, Charity Car Wash tickets are $1.50 each, with a suggested selling price of $6.00-$8.00. If 20 people in your organization each sell 20 tickets at $7.00 each, you’ll raise $2,200. It’s that easy!
- Review the brochure.
- Download and print the application.
- Complete the application, including a valid non-profit tax ID number.
Mail, fax, email, or hand-deliver the application with payment to our office at:
3977 Leary Way NW, Seattle 98107.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for turnaround time.
For more information, click below:
The Bear Cares!
Over $4.5 MILLION raised by local non-profit organizations through the Charity Car Wash Program!
"We have enthusiastically sold your tickets to members, friends and community members, making it possible for us to offer our seasonal concerts and community sing-alongs free to the public...Your kind support also helps us offer membership and community to those who cannot afford to contribute in whole or in part to the cost of music or seasonal dues...There are a few things we particularly love about the Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program:
- You've made it so easy for us. [Brown Bear] has been immediately responsive to any requests for a new set of tickets, and payment and pick up or delivery are a breeze. For those already familiar with your local, environmentally friendly company, these tickets can sell themselves. For those new to Brown Bear, we hope we're spreading the news.
- The tickets carry all the information a purchaser needs; purchasers appreciate how you've included all locations on the tickets themselves, and also like that they can easily upgrade before entering the tunnel.
- The self-scheduling nature of this fundraising method allows us to budget expected earnings, providing a sense of security - we know we can depend on Brown Bear fundraising.
We really can't thank you enough for continuing to offer this fundraising option. We are so fortunate and grateful for your partnership.
--Chris Vincent, Artistic Director; and Marilyn Varas, Board Chair
The Market Street Singers
"The Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program has been instrumental over the last 5 years in assisting our kids and teens in raising over $20,000 for their programs, trips and conferences. This program has sent over 200 kids and teens to leadership conferences and on some life changing spring break experiences. We have traveled to DC, Florida, California, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Hawaii! Without the Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program none of these trips would be possible. We will continue to use this program for years to come and as long as it is available to us and as long as people keep washing their cars!"
--Alison Soike, Program/Teen Director
Ballard Boys & Girls Club
"Thank you so much for your support of charitable organizations. It's businesses like Brown Bear who strengthen the community they are a part of."
--Kirsten Iseminger, SCRIP Chair
Immaculate Conception & Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
"It is by far the most generous of the fund raising options out there...So, I wanted to send along a note of thanks and congratulations for offering this good service."
"I want to thank you for allowing our group to participate in this fund raising activity. I recommend this fundraising option to any groups my kids participate in as it is THE most worthwhile fundraiser I have been involved with."