Charity Car Wash Program
Raise money and protect our waterways
The Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program offers an effective fundraising option for qualifying charities. Brown Bear Car Washes are better for the environment and protect the finish of your donors' cars. Your organization can raise money by selling Brown Bear Car Wash tickets, customized with the name of your charity.
- You can sell car wash tickets any time of the year.
- Your fundraiser doesn't have to be limited to a day or weekend.
- You can potentially raise more money with the same number of people.
- Tickets are good at any Brown Bear tunnel car wash location.
- It gives your organization a profit potential of over 200%!
- Raise funds and protect the environment at the same time!
To get started with the program, review the brochure (found on the right side of this page). Next, download and print the application (also found on the right side of this page). Once the application has been completed, inlcuding a valid non-profit tax ID number, you may mail, fax, email, or hand-deliver it to our office.
"The Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program has been instrumental over the last 5 years in assisting our kids and teens in raising over $20,000 for their programs, trips and conferences. This program has sent over 200 kids and teens to leadership conferences and on some life changing spring break experiences. We have traveled to DC, Florida, California, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Hawaii! Without the Brown Bear Charity Car Wash Program none of these trips would be possible. We will continue to use this program for years to come and as long as it is available to us and as long as people keep washing their cars!"
Alison Soike, Program/Teen Director
Ballard Boys & Girls Club